☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ Camp Half Blood ☆

Welcome, my friend, to Camp Half Blood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan Dupont
Child of Poseidon
Ethan Dupont

Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D Empty
PostSubject: Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D   Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Ah, hello! My name's Ethan Dupont! New here to Camp Half Blood, obviously..ehehehe.... Ah, I can't wait to meet you all!

Name: Ethan Dupont
Cabin: Poseidon
Appearance: Basically medium brown hair of medium length, blue eyes, average build, about 5'8" (see my avatar)
Biography: Ethan is a swift young boy who has a heroic personality around him. People sometimes think of him as a show-off since he is a great swimmer, however he actually can be like so at times. He has been living at the camp ever since birth, for his mother didn't want him to be in danger as a Half Blood. Ethan knows his mother is out there, but he doesn't wanna go searching for her because he knew that he was in this camp to stay safe, so he only goes off the camp grounds for quests. He sometimes tries to flirt with the girls at the camp (that aren't family to him), but he usually fails at doing so. At times Ethan can be quite cocky and ignorant. When it comes to family, he is very protective, especially if they are younger than him. He always looks out for them when they're training in the field.

Last edited by Ethan Dupont on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.com/
Shane Johnson
Child of Apollo
Shane Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D   Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Well hello, I'm Shane.

Last edited by Shane Johnson on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhengerpg.forumotion.com/
Charlotte Martin
Child of Poseidon
Charlotte Martin

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D   Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Welcome to the camp, Ethan. Enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down
https://chbloodrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D   Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya! I'm Ethan! =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆ :: Information :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: